The new moon is the birthing cycle of the moon's various phases. Are you ready to attract your heartfelt longings and passion for life by doing a moon ritual focused on manifestation? The new moon phase is the perfect time for planning and seeding your intentions. Seedlings need a period of gestation before they break through the soil and reach for the sunlight in order to blossom. This is also true for cultivating our ideas, intentions and clearing the way for our visions to grow and blossom in reality.
- Prep for Upcoming New Moon Manifestation if you like to do a ritual
- Set aside 20-30 minutes or maybe an hour to do the ritual itself. It will get quicker the more you do it.
- Options for supplies:
- pen and colored markers - there's nothing wrong with drawing your intention if you are not good with words.
- incense - any type is fine, it's all about intention, trust and belief after all.
- smudge sticks
- meditation CDs/youtube/pandora
- Prepare yourself a sacred space where your will perform the ceremony when the new moon arrives. This could be outside, in a sacred space inside or on the beach if you wish.
Setting your New Moon Intentions in Motion
- Cleanse your sacred area/space with an opening prayer, a good sage smudging of yourself and the area, and/or by burning some incense.
- Light some candles, I love to smell the burning candles around me but tend to go with something not too sickly sweet as the smudging and or/incense can become quite overpowering.
- Center yourself, relax, clear your mind and calm yourself in whatever way works for you. Take some deep cleansing breaths (three is good), pop on a meditation CD if you wish and get yourself as comfy as possible.
- Open your journal etc, and write what comes to you OR write down these words "I accept these intentions into my life now or better opportunities for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned." whatever feels good to you. Next comes your affirmation statement, begin by writing down all your desires/intentions/wishes. Your list may be super small or you may have several pages listing loads of different things, there is no limit or minimum. Try not to limit yourself and think BIG. Imagine you have a magic genie in front of you, what would you ask for?
A second notebook/piece of paper will be used as a Manifestation Board or Dream Board where you can paste in pictures/ clippings/drawings of items that you are wanting to manifest. Creating manifesting vision boards is a fun project to undertake, it's fun to do with the kids too! You will soon be amazed how these things begin to find their way into your life once you start this process. Don't forget to cross each thing that HAS manifested off your list, you may even like to redo the list so as to familiarize yourself again with your intentions and put it out to the universe again.
Each month start a fresh list, you can add some of last months wishes onto it, but always start a new so as not to block yourself with cross-outs and universal pathways being blocked to receiving your most heartfelt wishes. I tend to write them in a journal so i can look back at how far i've come, the changes in what I choose to manifest for myself and to write a wee note on the page next to it at the time of the full moon to remind myself how much of the list was manifested that month into reality. It doesn't have to always be big things that you manifest it could be tickets to the ballet, lunch with a friend you haven't seen in awhile, a day of pampering you, a much-needed sleep, doing this will allow you to see things can manifest a lot quicker than you realize when you hold intent. You may think that smaller things are too trivial to put on your intention list... Wrong! Things that tend to manifest with less effort still deserve to be written down and felt gratitude for. Write down everything that you desire, no matter how little. If it is something that adds to your happiness why not write it down. Manifesting smaller items on our lists actually creates a steady flow of fantastic energy giving your list an even bigger boost. These smaller manifestations create forward movement and that in itself is great for the rest of your New Moon Intention List. . Sometimes we forget to appreciate the smaller pleasures in our lives while we are waiting for the BIG stuff to come in, this is the perfect opportunity to feel gratitude and to form an understanding of abundance rather than lack which can leave you feeling defeated. If you only write statements like, "I want to win the big lottery or huge on the horses" in your journal then you are limiting yourself by not allowing abundance to flow to you from a multitude of avenues, something which is VERY important to remember.
So amazing souls get yourself going on your dream boards and journals and lets create a wave of abundance this New Moon.
Love and Warm Blessings to all
Rebecca Fox R.M.