Your time to claim back your health & Well-being is NOW!
It's like this when our energy centers are not in balance:
- Troubles with self-esteem, low energy or self-worth?
That's your Yellow Chakra (energy center)
- Having a hard time speaking your truth about something or to someone? Throat Chakra
- Feeling chaotic, full of worry about finances, relationships or stability?
It's time to balance your Root Chakra
- Do compassion and giving come easily to you? That's all your Heart Chakra right there.
- Wish you were more creative or sensual or having issues with intimacy, or lower back pain?
Fire up the Orange Chakra
- Do you have great intuition? Do you get headaches or migraines?
That's connected to the Brow Chakra
- How's meditation going for you? Are you confused, stuck and don't know what direction to go in? Connection to source is Crown Chakra
If the root (base) chakra becomes unbalanced, you may feel "stuck" and just can't seem to move forward in life like your feet are stuck in quicksand and you can't put your best foot forward. You may feel ungrounded, This frequently happens following traumatic events, family problems, death of a loved one, and major life changes. A blockage in the root chakra prevents the release of grief, guilt, and sadness, contributing to the inability to move forward and preventing you from following your destiny.
- Common psychological symptoms of an unbalanced root chakra: loneliness, insecurities, feeling ungrounded, unconfident, abandoned, indecisive, depressed, anxious, addictions, phobias, obsessions.
- Common physical symptoms of an unbalanced root chakra: lower-back pain, sciatica, varicose veins, constipation, diarrhea, rectal/anal problems, impotence, water retention, and problems with groin, hips, legs, knees, calves, ankles, and feet.
- Balancing and Healing the Root Chakra:
Balancing and opening the root/base chakra also known as the first Chakra allows negative emotions to be released, regenerating confidence and your will to move forward in life, putting your best foot forward. A healthy root/base chakra promotes feelings of security in the home, in finances and encourages exploration to find your life's purpose and achieve success. A balanced root chakra also generates the flow of energy to all other chakras. It is the most important Chakra to keep in balance and out of all of my clients that have root chakra issues it just about always sends all the other energy centers out of balance.
The Sacral Chakra - The Orange chakra located below the belly button. Its Sanskrit name is svadhisthana. It is associated with our connection to other people, creativity, energy, confidence, and sexual health.
If the sacral chakra becomes unbalanced, This is quite literally the cup of life, right from the womb creating life to the center where all your creative energy is birthed.Strongly connected to issues around sexuality, relationships and sensuality. The sacral chakra is one for the ladies especially. Healing here can create profound life changes.
- Common psychological symptoms of an unbalanced sacral chakra: eating disorders, addictions, low self-confidence, dependency issues, low libido, and unbalanced emotions.
- Common physical symptoms of an unbalanced sacral chakra: kidney problems and urinary tract infections, chronic lower back pain, sexual disorders, infertility (I have many people come to me to balance this one before starting their family or if they've had a hard time getting pregnant), gynecological problems, dysfunctional menstrual cycles, and problems with the intestines, spleen, and gallbladder.
Healing the Sacral Chakra: How about some Affirmations for this one.
- "I am exactly where I need to be in my life"
- "I belong"
- "I deserve pleasure"
- "I love and accept myself, I am perfect just the way I am"
- "I easily allow pleasure and sensuality into my life"
- "I am in charge of my own healthy, sexual fulfillment"
Other options are eating more orange based foods, wearing orange or using some of the fantastic affirmations above.
The Solar Plexus - The Yellow chakra located at the diaphragm or just above the belly button. Its Sanskrit name is manipura. It is associated with our physical center, energy, personal power, desire, inner-strength, self-worth, self-confidence, instincts, and “gut” feelings.
If the solar plexus chakra becomes unbalanced, you may feel very stressed all the time and powerless to gain control, leaving you mentally and physically exhausted. You may have “gut” feelings but are not sure of what or where they are coming from, contributing to your distress and discomfort. The stress of an unbalanced solar plexus chakra also contributes to poor memory and concentration.
- Common psychological symptoms of an unbalanced solar plexus chakra: lack of memory and concentration, frequent fearing, feeling uncentered, sugar addictions, insomnia, and eating disorders.
- Common physical symptoms of an unbalanced solar plexus chakra: digestive and intestinal disorders, indigestion, food allergies, eating disorders, poor metabolism, diabetes, obesity, eczema, acne, and other stress-related skin conditions.
- Healing the Solar Plexus Chakra:
Balancing and opening the solar plexus chakra allows you to feel centered in your mind, body, and spirit. Relaxed and comfortable in your own skin. The energy of this chakra permeates to the other chakras relieving many physical and psychological dis-eases or disorders. It allows you to be more aware of your own energy and being, comfortable in your decisions, and psychically connected to your “gut” feelings so that you may act accordingly with confidence.
- Yoga Poses : Cobra, Cow, Camel
- Herbs:fennel, Chamomile
- Essential Oils/Spices: lemon, anise, cardamom
- Bach Flower: impatiens, scleranthus
- Aromatherapy: sage, geranium
- Metal: iron
- Gemstones: amber, citrine, tiger's eye, moonstone
The Heart Chakra: The Green chakra located in the region of the physical heart. Its Sanskrit name is anahata. The heart chakra is the center of your spirit as well as the center of the chakras, making it a vital energy center for our spiritual, mental, and physical well-being. It is associated with love, compassion, safety, trust, adventure, self-compassion, forgiveness, and relationships.
Your heart chakra is about deep, unconditional love. Forgiveness is essential in balancing this energy center as it is a gateway for all the others (both yourself and others).
See the beauty in you, feel love and forgiveness there first and it will radiate outward into your experience.
If the heart chakra becomes unbalanced, you may feel detached from the world around you. If unbalanced or blocked it can lead to a disconnection from the people we love, love for ourselves, and love for the earth. Problems in relationships heighten and we tend to lose hope much quicker. We lose sight of beauty, love, empathy, and compassion.
- Common psychological symptoms of an unbalanced heart chakra: apathetic, faithlessness, unforgiving, hopelessness, distrustful, uncommitted, and detached.
- Common physical symptoms of an unbalanced heart chakra: pneumonia, asthma, breast problems, respiratory problems, upper-back pain, shoulder and upper-arm pain, and premature aging,
- Healing the Heart Chakra:
Balancing and opening the heart chakra enhances the love for self and others. It allows you to feel compassion, empathy, and forgiveness for others, and reconnects you to the loving world around you. You are able to connect with the child-like world vision of beauty you were born with, generating adventure and zest for life. Peace and harmony flourish in relationships with others and self.
Heart Chakra Affirmations
- “I completely love and accept myself”
- "I am perfect just as I am"
- “I am willing to love others as they are”
- “Love is everywhere”
- “My heart is open to love”
- “I love who I am”
The Throat Chakra: The Blue chakra located at the base of the throat. Its Sanskrit name is vishuddha. The throat chakra is associated communication, expression, freedom, responsibility, and leadership.
If the throat chakra becomes unbalanced, you may feel you are unable to communicate verbally, physically, and emotionally in a loving way to yourself or others. The throat chakra connects us to our ability to express ourselves, therefore creating a number of issues if this chakra is blocked or unbalanced, particularly from subconscious attitudes or feelings becoming trapped and unable to surface or spill out in conversation. Severe trauma can cause this chakra to close, making it very difficult to express emotion.
- Common psychological symptoms of an unbalanced throat chakra: nervousness, anxiety, fear, attention deficit disorders, poor coping skills, feeling isolated.
- Common physical symptoms of an unbalanced throat chakra: problems with the nasal area, irritated sinuses, sore throat, jaw pain and TMJ, voice loss, thyroid problems, teeth and gum problems, and ailments of the esophagus and tonsils.
- Healing the Throat Chakra:
Balancing and opening the throat chakra allows you to express your feelings and communicate freely, without worry of criticism or judgment from yourself or others. It promotes honesty and harmony with our feelings and actions, and helps us to live more authentically and free. A balanced throat chakra helps us with successful communication in relationships and in business/work related settings, and is especially helpful to those with careers relying on communication and self-expression.
- Herbs: peppermint, sage
- Essential Oils/Spices: eucalyptus, camphor,peppermint, star anise
- Bach Flower: agrimony, cerato
- Aromatherapy: chamomile, lavender
- Metal: mercury
- Gemstones: turquiose, lapis lazuli, blue topaz
The Third Eye Chakra: The Indigo chakra located between and just above the physical eyes, in the center of the brows. Its Sanskrit name is ajna. The third-eye chakra is associated with the mind, ideas, thoughts, dreams, intuition and Intuitive abilities.
If the third-eye chakra becomes unbalanced, we may feel bombarded with our own thoughts, unable to process them effectively and may feel stuck in an emotional and intellectual rut. We lose our sense of intuition, making our judgment clouded and causing us to make poor decisions. With a blocked third-eye chakra, we become closed to new ideas and fall off the paths of our true destiny.
- Common psychological symptoms of an unbalanced third-eye chakra: headaches and migraines, nightmares, seizures, neurological disorders, personality disorders and neuroses, learning difficulties, and hallucinations.
- Common physical symptoms of an unbalanced third-eye chakra: eye problems, glaucoma, scalp/hair issues. Headaches and trouble sleeping are common indicators that this chakra needs a tune up. Some people like myself often get pressure around the head in what feels like a tight hat on your head, this is also an indicator your third eye is blocked and needs clearing.
- Healing the Third-Eye Chakra:
Balancing and opening the third-eye chakra promotes clarity, inspiration, and innovation. It allows us to follow our dreams and enhances our innate psychic abilities and spiritual connections. A balanced third-eye chakra helps us process the timeline of our own lives, enabling us to learn from our past, be present in the now, and see and achieve our future. Dream interpretation becomes easier, intuitions are stronger and clearer.
- Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- "I am willing to trust my intuition"
- "My intuition and awareness is a gift"
- "I focus on what I love and it comes to me"
- "I love to play in my imagination"
- "I connect easily to my higher power"
As the seat of intuition and wisdom, an open and balanced Third Eye allows you to see life accurately. Taking things in stride, you know what you want in life and how you plan to get there. Depending on how open your sixth chakra is, you may also have heightened intuition that you’ve learned to trust.
The Crown Chakra: This Violet/purple chakra is located at the crown of the head. Its Sanskrit name is sahasrara. It is associated with your higher power (God or your particular belief system), spirituality, divine wisdom, enlightening, connection to the universe, imagination, awareness, and optimism. A beautiful thousand petaled lotus is the symbol for this energy center.
Indicating a full blossoming of consciousness, the fulfillment of the divine kundalini energy's journey from the root chakra the base of the spine.
If the crown chakra becomes unbalanced, we feel unconnected spiritually and as though we are living without any direction or purpose. If there are many physical ailments and dis-eases that seem to continually surface without a root trigger or cause, it is likely to be an out-of-balance crown chakra, as this chakra affects the six energy systems below, and practically your entire being. A blocked crown chakra can lead to depression and nervous system disorders and feelings of being lost and incomplete.
- Common psychological symptoms of an unbalanced crown chakra: depression, confusion, loss of faith, mentally disconnected, dementia, epilepsy, schizophrenia.
- Common physical symptoms of an unbalanced crown chakra: light sensitivity, headaches, dementia, autoimmune disorders, neurological disorders, (the crown chakra affects the health of our brains and therefore our entire mental, physical, and spiritual health).
- Healing the Crown Chakra:
Balancing and opening the crown chakra is essential for a deep, spiritual connection within ourselves, the universe, and God. Energy entering and leaving the Crown facilitates our flow of positive energy with the other six chakras, and creates the outlook we hold on life.
- Herbs: Lavender, Neroli
- Essential Oils/Spices: lemon, frankincense, basil, cilantro
- Bach Flower: wild rose, wild chestnut
- Aromatherapy: lavender, ylang ylang
- Metal: gold
- Gemstones: amethyst, quartz, flourite, diamond
- Crown Chakra Affirmations
- "I am open to abundance"
- "Love surrounds me and guides me"
- "I trust my inner wisdom"
- "I am love and light"