Our bodies can tell us sooo much if just take the time to listen. What a lot of people don't realize is that physical symptoms that arise in our bodies in the form of disease, injury and sickness have a lot to do with our emotions and how we do or don't express them.
Also known as mindfulness, paying attention simply means becoming aware. It's about noticing yourself without judgement and doing what's best for you in any given moment.
Paying attention means taking the time to notice without comment.
Allergies can indicate an intense emotional reaction to situations we surround ourselves in, a reaction of withdrawal, resistance in some way, and a fear that comes about leading to isolating ourselves, more often than not induced by stress. To breathe is to be inspired in so many different ways, not to mention the balance it brings. When we are clogged up and struggle to breathe what is it that we are pushing away from really? Ask yourself these questions to draw out the core issue of this nasty bout of hay fever:
- Are you feeling limited in some way or blocked, unable to break free of old patterns and behaviors?
- Are you resisting self nourishment or inspiration?
- Have you been spending to much time up in your head and not acknowledging the balance that is needed within to get back to creativity, playtime and creativity?
- Do you feel loved in this moment? Is their a deep need felt within to be loved by someone?
- What do you need to do to release the blockage, to become unstuck and unclogged within?
- Look at any other senses that are being affected, does this tie in with the same internal struggle?
Becoming more aware allows us to move through the physical issue a lot faster by acknowledging what is really going on internally for us. This way our bodies don't start making the issues on the inside a problem on the outside.
Love and Warm Blessings